Monday 3 September 2012

Let's talk food...Small Block

Let's talk food...


First things first...I'm a creature of habit and am usually reluctant to try new things...some people would call this boring but I call it "go f*ck yourself"...

The above is not entirely true as I will try new things, but I also like what I know...

I'm going to start with one of my two favourite places in the suburb of Brunswick in Melbourne. This is a fantastic cafĂ© that has a lot to answer for with me adding to my waist line, but it's so worth it!


Small Block
130 Lygon Street, Brunswick






Interior wall
Steaming long black!
I'm not a coffee drinker so I can't comment on what the standard is like, however all the people that I have frequented this place with have said it's very good. 

Hot Chocolate

Me, I'm a hot chocolate person. It seems like a kids kind of drink or something you'd only order on a cold winter's day, but it's what I order. Try to limit it to one a day though otherwise I get milk regret...



Pesto and feta scrambled eggs with bacon and hash brown (1)


Pesto and feta scrambled eggs with bacon and hash brown (2)



Speaking of regret, those pesto and feta scrambled eggs are to die for, and depending on your egg tolerance it may give you egg regret, so be warned! The highly compact potato slithered hash brown is also highly recommended and the proportion of bacon is well balanced. 





    
Pesto and feta scrambled eggs with bacon and hash brown (3)






I think that breakfast set me back  about $15.50 + $3.50 for the hot chocolate...pretty reasonable!


 (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment